PCSO Lotto Millionaires 2020
Since the start of 2020, PCSO has already given away more than nine hundred seventy one million pesos (Php 971,000,000.00) to fifteen (15) lucky lotto bettors around the country. Here’s the summary of all lotto winners for 2020 PCSO draws.
- 15th: The latest jackpot winner is from Ormoc, Leyte. One (1) winner from October 31, 2020 6/42 Lotto has won Php 48,709,689.40 in a combination, 26-27-40-21-01-41.
- 14th: A solo bettor from Talisay City, Cebu wins Php 35,543,079.20 during the October 31, 2020 6/55 lotto draw in the combination 18-52-17-02-54-55.
- 13th: A 6/55 millionaire from Valenzuela won Php 128,397,144.80 in a combination 02-12-22-27-03-29. The draw was held on September 23, 2020.
- 12th: With the 6/42 lotto combination 18-25-10-28-22-27, a lucky bettor from Batangas clinched the jackpot prize amounting to Php 8,597,525.00. The draw was held on September 15, 2020.
- 11th: A jackpot winner from Marikina City, Metro Manila has won the September 7, 2020 6/45 lotto draw with combination 37-07-34-17-05-27, having a jackpot prize of Php 24,042,63.80.
- 10th: One (1) lucky winner from Quezon City, Metro Manila has bagged the 6/58 jackpot prize amounting to Php 339,217,037.60 from a lucky combinations, 18-19-28-09-01-11, drawn on September 6, 2020.
- 9th: The latest jackpot winner has won Php 49,707,326.80 from a lotto 6/42 winning combinations 03-11-06-19-33-10 on September 3, 2020 draw. The winning ticket was bought from a lotto agent located at San Fernando City, La Union.
- 8th: The 6/45 lotto ticket was bought from Brgy. Manggahan Gen. Trias, Cavite. The winner has won the base jackpot prize of Php 8,910,000.00 in lotto combinations 11-32-34-36-19-40 during the March 6, 2020 6/45 lotto draw.
- 7th: In combination 08-13-36-22-04-03, a solo lucky winner of Php 72,372,679.40 was taken home during the March 2, 2020 6/45 lotto draw. The ticket was bought from the lotto agent located in Antipolo City, Rizal.
- 6th: One (1) lotto bettor won the Php 36,632,592.40 jackpot prize during the February 13, 2020 6/42 lotto draw with lucky combinations at 15-27-36-08-41-11. Ticket was bought from the PCSO lotto outlet located in Tagum City, Davao del Norte.
- 5th: A super lucky lotto enthusiast from Ilagan City, Isabela won the Php 65,774,986.60 during the February 9, 2020 6/49 lotto draw with winning numbers 22-23-05-15-31-03.
- 4th & 3rd: Two (2) winners shared the jackpot prize of Php 68,523,435.40 during the January January 10, 2020 6/45 lotto draw in combinations 21-04-25-13-11-19. The winning tickets was bought from Pateros and Tacloban.
- 2nd: With number combinations 16-17-05-30-29-21, one (1) very lucky bettor has won Php 28,481,693.80 in January 11, 2020 6/42 lotto draw. The ticket was bought from the lotto outlet located in Mandaluyong City.
- 1st: Just beginning the year 2020 and PCSO has already given away millions. The January 8, 2020 6/55 lotto winning ticket of the 2020 first millionaire was bought from San Pablo City, Laguna (lotto combination 25-54-04-22-55-24) with a jackpot prize of Php 80,721,908.00.
Почему именно Lotto Agent?
За 7 лет работы Lotto Agent перевел на счета 930 000 участников призы на сумму более 15 млн долларов. Преимущества дилера по сравнению с другими сервисами:
- относительно низкие цены билетов
- услуги включены в стоимость билета
- нет скрытых комиссий
- качественная русскоязычная поддержка 24/7
- оповещения о ходе и результатах игры
- перевод выигрыша в течение 3-х часов после объявления результатов
- оплата и вывод через Яндекс.Деньги, Qiwi, Webmoney, Neteller и Skrill, карты банков, счета мобильных операторов
- партнерская программа с бонусом $5 за оплату билетов от приглашенных участников
- до 11 % скидки за оплату 3-х и более билетов, бесплатные билеты при покупке подписки
- простая регистрация — нужен адрес e-mail с ФИО или авторизация через Фейсбук
- бонусы и скидки и для новичков
How Does Canada Lotto 6/49 Work?
If you’re already familiar with the 6/49 format used by a lot of lotto games, then you probably already know the basics of Canada Lotto 6/49. For the uninitiated, you simply pick six numbers from a pool of 1 to 49, and there is also a bonus number that will be drawn.
Matching all six plus the bonus will net you the jackpot, while matching less will net you one of the lower prize-tiers. For example, matching 5 main numbers plus the bonus means you win the second-tier prize. Winning only 5 and no bonus means you win the third-tier prize, and so on.
If more than one first or second-tier winner is declared, the winnings are split among them equally. However, if no one wins the jackpot, it will simply roll over to the next draw until someone wins. In other words, you might just win big if you happen to match all your numbers during a draw that had multiple rollovers prior.
The Guaranteed Prize Draw
Here’s where Canada Lotto 6/49 sets itself apart from the pack. Every ticket you purchase entitles you to an automatic entry to the Guaranteed Prize Draw—a raffle that gives you the chance to win an additional CA$1 million. So, if you win the jackpot and the Guaranteed Prize Draw, you could potentially end up with a ridiculously huge windfall. A couple more things to note is that only one ticket holder will win the raffle, and no other prize tiers are available.
The Odds of Winning
Canada Lotto 6/49 has a total of seven prize tiers you win in and your odds of winning are pretty good. Compared with bigger lotteries, your chances here are much better. Check out the quick breakdown below:
|Numbers Matched||Odds of Winning|
|6||1 in 13,983,816|
|5 + 1||1 in 2,330,636|
|5||1 in 55,492|
|4||1 in 1,033|
|3||1 in 56.7|
|2 + 1||1 in 81.2|
|2||1 in 8.3|
|Odds of Winning Anything||1 in 6.6|
|Odds of Winning Guaranteed Prize Draw||Varies|
So What Happens if You Win?
All Canada Lotto 6/49 prizes are paid out in lump sum form, and—like I mentioned earlier—all tax-free. Of course, if you play from another country using online lottery agent services, then you’d have to deal with your local tax laws. It’s still great because you won’t have to worry about tax deductions twice.
Take note that winners have a year from the draw date to come forward and claim prizes. If no one comes forward before the deadline is up, then the unclaimed or expired prizes will be diverted to the national fund, where it will be used for upcoming draws.
Lotto Max Game
The Canadian Lotto Max game presents a moderately new lottery game that can be played all through Canada and in each of the provinces. The initial draw of the game took place on 25 September 2009 and has from then become popular.
The cost of each Lotto Max ticket is $5. You can either select your individual numbers or obtain a Quick Pick ticket where the numbers are randomly picked on your behalf by the terminal. For every $5 you utilize, you acquire three groups of numbers.
As Lotto Max is a lottery of 7/49, this signifies that to be a winner of the jackpot, you should match each of the seven drawn numbers from 49. For every game played, you acquire three groups of numbers. This makes your winning odds of the jackpot better.
Other prizes are available for winning also. If you manage to match six numbers together with the bonus numbers, you shall become winner of second prizes.
When five numbers are matched, you acquire the third prize, which is normally a few thousand dollars. When you match four numbers, you acquire the fourth prize, which is normally a minimum of $100. If you are able to match three numbers you become winner of $20 fifth prize. Lastly, if you are able to match three digits and the bonus number, you become winner of a free ticket.